Tuesday, September 28, 2004

just sent this to yahoo group

Hello Friends,

 

Hoping on this Tuesday morning that you are safe and getting back to something like normal life.  If you need assistance of any sort, please contact the church office (379-4949) or Frank Stankunas (258-3241) or Jason MacGregor (359-6603).

 

<> I will be meeting with anyone who is available tomorrow at Hope Community Church (corner of Tower & SW 24th) for prayer and sharing and mutual encouragement.  Children are welcome at this 45 minute meeting.  The genesis of this was:

a.) Thinking some just might need to receive prayer following Jeanne

b.) We’ve missed our Sunday gathering 2 of last 4 weeks

c.) There’s a lot to pray about (besides Hurricane stuff)

 

So, if you can come out, come on.  If you can’t, and this is totally understandable, no guilt. 

 

<> Now, on to SUBJECT 2, reminders:

1.) Women’s bible studies are meeting per usual today, 9:45am and 7:30pm.

2.) There is a meeting to discuss family business this Sunday (October 3) at 6pm.

 

 

<>Quote from Women’s Curriculum:

The gospel humbles me out of my pride, showing me that I am a sinner. But it also values me out of my fear, showing me what Jesus was willing to do for me.

 

No comments: