Monday, August 09, 2004

Come to Jesus, Mindy Smith's hauntingly beautiful song

Come To Jesus"Oh, my baby, when you're olderMaybe then you'll understandYou have angels that stands around you shoulders'Cause at times in life you need a loving handOh, my baby, when you're prayin'Leave your burden by my doorYou have Jesus standing by your bedsideTo keep you calm, keep you safe, Away from harmWorry not my daughters,Worry not my sonsChild, when life don't seem worth livin'Come to Jesus and let Him hold you in His armsOh, my baby, when you're cryin'Never hide your face from meI've conquered hell and driven out the demonsI have come with a life to set you freeWorry not my daughters,Worry not my sonsChild, when life don't seem worth livin'Come to Jesus and let Him hold you in His armsOh, ohOh, ohYeah, yeah, yeahOh, my baby, when you're dyingBelieve the healing of His hand Here in Heaven we will wait for your arrivalHere in Heaven you will finally understandHere in Heaven we will wait for your arrivalHere in Heaven you will finally understandWorry not my daughters,Worry not my sonsChild, when life don't seem worth livin'Come to Jesus and let Him hold you in His arms

No comments: